QG Yoghurt Swirl Popsicles taste as good (if not better) than they look! Impress your friends with these beautiful, yet simple popsicles!
What you’ll need:
- Nutrafruit Queen Garnet Nectar (the amount will vary depending on the volume of your popsicle mold). Optional: as the QG has a thicker consistency, you may wish to dilute it in a bit of water.
- 1 cup of yoghurt (or less depending on your molds)
How to make it:
- Add a small dollop of yoghurt to your popsicle molds
- Fill three-quarters of the way with the nectar
- Fill the molds completely with another dollop of yogurt
- Leave in the freezer for 2-3 hours until the popsicles are frozen
- Run hot water over the molds for a couple of seconds to loosen them, serve and enjoy!