These QG Berry Surprise Popsicles make it easy to cool down on a hot summer’s day.
What you’ll need:
- Nutrafruit Queen Garnet Nectar (the amount will vary depending on the volume of your popsicle mold). Optional: as the QG has a thicker consistency, you may wish to dilute it in a bit of water.
- Handful of blueberries and blackberries
How to make it:
- Add a splash of the nectar to your popsicle molds, then pop a couple of berries on top
- Add more nectar, leaving space for more berries
- Add the rest of the berries, then more nectar to fill the molds
- Leave in the freezer for 2-3 hours until the popsicles are frozen
- Run hot water over the molds for a couple of seconds to loosen them, serve and enjoy!