Who said pancakes that make you feel good can’t taste good!? These healthy pancakes are super easy to make with only 4 ingredients: banana, oats, eggs, and Queen Garnet Powder. They are deliciously sweet, high in protein, and kind to your tummy.
What you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (GF option: use gluten free oats).
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 10g Queen Garnet Powder Sachet
- Optional toppings: 1 tbsp of your favourite syrup and/or some cut up banana
How to make it:
- Blend rolled oats and the Queen Garnet Powder together to make a fine blend
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl
- Add banana to whisked eggs and mash with a fork before stirring together. Optional: if you are not as keen on the chunks of banana, you could add eggs and banana to blender with the oats and Queen Garnet Powder.
- Stir in the dry ingredients to make your pancake batter.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat with a small amount of oil (coconut oil makes a great flavour in this recipe!)
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the pan and cook on one side until golden underneath before flipping and cooking until the other side is also golden.
- Repeat Step 6 for the remaining batter.
- Serve and enjoy! Optional: here you can drizzle some of your favourite syrup or top with some more banana.