This gluten-free muesli recipe is packed with healthy fats, minerals, protein, and antioxidants. While store-bought muesli is often laden with unhealthy ingredients such as added sugars, making your own ensures you get all of the benefits!
What you’ll need:
- ½ cup organic quinoa puffs (I found these in Go Vita, but other local health food stores might stock it)
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 x QG Powder Sachet (or half a sachet if putting QG Probiotic & Prebiotic Powder on yoghurt)
- ½ cup yoghurt – note: if you usually like opting for low-fat yoghurt options, be sure to check the sugar content as often these versions are higher in sugar and may be higher in calories.
- Optional: 5g QG Probiotic & Prebiotic Powder to top yoghurt
- Optional: a tablespoon of peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice) really pulls all of the flavour together!
How to make it:
- To make the ‘muesli’, combine quinoa puffs, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cacao nibs, and QG Powder in bowl
- Add yoghurt to bowl
- Cut up strawberries and add to bowl
- Optional: top yoghurt with QG Probiotic & Prebiotic Powder
- Optional: scoop tablespoon of peanut butter on top