These gluten free blueberry muffins are absolutely bursting with antioxidants. Deliciously sweet, high in protein and easy to make, they make the perfect snack break with a cup of tea this winter season.
What you’ll need:
- 3 cups almond meal
- 3 x 10g Queen Garnet Powder Sachets
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 220g blueberries
- Optional: cinnamon to taste
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Mix together almond meal, Queen Garnet Powder, baking soda, and optional cinnamon until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup/honey, and oil.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix together to form batter.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Insert into paper-lined muffin tray (should make at least 9 muffins).
- Bake for 40 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Cool, serve, and enjoy! Top tip: heat for a few seconds in the microwave for even more deliciousness.