Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name, age, gender, postcode and contact details. It may also include financial information, including your credit card information.
What information do we collect and hold?
We may collect and hold a variety of information from you while using our Services. This may include information, which can be used to personally identify you (Personal Information).
Some types of Personal Information we may collect includes your:
- age or date of birth
- e-mail address;
- postal and street address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- credit card details;
- purchase and enquiry history with us; and
- any other information you disclose to us through interacting with the Services, our support team, message boards, surveys, promotional offers, reviews or otherwise.
We may also collect and hold other information about your interaction with our Services. This information includes:
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys; or
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
How do we collect Personal Information?
How we collect and store your Personal Information depends on which Services you use and how you choose to interact with them.
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website or app;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising; or
- whenever you make purchases through us; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect your Personal Information from third parties such as:
- our business partners and contractors, such as those who provide promotional offers related to us;
- social media sites where you have connected your account with our Services or where you have visited our social media pages such as those on Twitter and Facebook; and
- advertisers; and
- mailing lists.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our website; services; apps;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our website; services; apps, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting;
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- to consider your employment application.
We may also disclose your personal information to a trusted third party who also holds other information about you. This third party may combine that information in order to enable it and us to develop anonymised consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalise your experience and enhance the products and services that you receive.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
We hate spam – possibly more than you do – so we will never share, sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties other than as disclosed in this Policy.
From time to time, we and/or our carefully selected business partners may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. At any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided (eg an unsubscribe link).
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers and agents;
- payment systems operators (eg merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners;
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information outside Australia
We carry on our business operations internationally. Our head office is based in Australia however, we also have business facilities, and contractors located Worldwide. Accordingly, we may disclose your Personal Information overseas for any of the purposes identified in this Policy, but mainly to our support team, data hosting provider and order processing team located outside Australia for the purposes of providing the Services.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that overseas recipients handle your Personal Information in accordance with our Policy.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. For example, we do not currently retain your credit card details in our system. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below or the Contact Us function on our website. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible, but we ask that you allow us up to 30 days to respond before taking any other action. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Nutrafruit Pty Ltd
4/747 Fairfield Road
Yeerongpilly. 4105. Queensland
Phone: +61 7 3217 1644
We may update this Policy from time to time; the most current version of this Policy will always apply.
Effective: 1 September 2017